Make your 2013 NCAA Tournament
picks here and then e-mail your bracket (your_name. pik) to the person running your pool.
Here and Make your Picks !
1. Click the link above to Make your Picks.
2. Select your winning teams throughout the entire tournament. Simply click on
winning teams and advance them.
3. Enter the tiebreaker points.
4. Enter your name on the bottom of the web page.
(Hint) If making more than 1 set of
picks, enter a 1 or 2 (or so on) after your last name while
on the Netpick screen.
Example: Jones1, Jones2, Jones3. DO NOT CHANGE THE FILE NAME
OF THE .PIK
FILE AFTER YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED IT TO YOUR COMPUTER.
5. Click the NEXT button.
6. Click the DOWNLOAD button.
7. Click the SAVE button and save the file somewhere on your computer. Remember
where you saved the file for step 9.
8. CLOSE the page and exit from the web page.
9. E-mail the saved file as an e-mail attachment to your pool administrator.